Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tool #11

1.  My iPad is my new best friend.  Small, versatile, and has great capabilities for making my life easier in the classroom.  I want to see myself having students use it to capture their learning.  Vidoes, skypes, stations will be incorporated as much as possible.
2.  The vision has always been there, but do to lack of tools, it hasn't been a reality.  I am going to have to spend more time looking for apps, and sites, and tweaking lessons so that technology becomes part of the objective. 
3.  There is some really cool stuff out there, just need to find the time to sort through it all.  It's quite overwhelming!  Some of it appeared intimidating at first, but then it turned out to be quite easy.  I just need to take more initiative and jump in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment